Sunday, August 29, 2010

Joshua has taught me....

> that I can play golf while using the restroom if asked so many times

> that bears, lions and dinosaurs pretty much make the same sound

> that peeing like a fountain in the bath tub is way cool

> that boys really do sleep with their baseball, football, basketball and toy gun

> that if I'm seen with a fly swatter, his golf club becomes a fly swatter and furniture/people become his flies

> that sleeping in is over-rated

> that Buzz is more fun than Woody

> that dogs are not easily forgotten...and will be prayed for despite being 6 ft under

>that ketchup should count as a fruit serving

> that the world stops for "diggers" (aka excavators)

> that male fascination with "boobies" begins at a very early age

> that watching Barney is worth it when he gives me "a great big hug and a kiss from me to you"

...and I'm sure this is just a start for many more lessons to come....

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by (could not email) to thank you for your comment about the leaf mobile. And promise me if you do it, you email me and tell me! And pictures! Take pictures! Oh, and your children are ridiculously cute. :)

    ReplyDelete