Monday, February 8, 2010

Redemption for My Last Post

I'm pretty sure Julia and Joshua got the point of last Friday morning's madness blog...They shaped up (or maybe I did) and we had a delightful afternoon reading books, making chocolate hearts and snuggling on the couch...I pray/hope/beg for that to be a sign of my life to come!

Maybe God sensed my distress, too, and gave our little family a wonderful weekend :) Saturday was a super-fun snow day. Jason, Julia and the next door neighbors shoveled, played and went sledding in the afternoon while Joshua and I spent some non-cry-cry pants time together.

Yesterday after church, Julia and I hit the streets of Lebanon...Oh how I love my little city - and I love that Julia loves it, too! We went through some antique and consignment shops before stopping in at the Golden Lamb for dessert. Something about that place turns my busy-little-go-getting-non-stop princess into the perfect little young lady. She sits down, puts her napkin on her lap, and uses manners w/out being reminded. She had the whole place charmed and I was so proud :)
We had a toasted pecan ball and the explored the 3 floors of hotel rooms that she loves so much. Then hit the library for some new books....

We got home and everyone suited up for more fun in the snow. Joshua LOVED the sled riding! It was a great way to end/begin the week! (((Smiles)))

No comments:

Post a Comment