Monday, February 1, 2010

How Much Do 2 CT Scans Cost?

So Friday, I get a call from Jason saying that he got hit playing basketball...His office is close to the Kettering Y and a couple of times a week, he and some buddies play...good times...

Except for Friday, a new guy joined in and during the last game, he went up for the ball coming down with his elbow on Jason's head....hard....

Now I'll admit that when Jason called me I was fairly certain he was just concerned over a goose-egg, but he was certain he needed to go to the ER and be checked.

When I got there, I knew he was right. The dude was talking so bizarre! His speech was slurring. His word choice was awkward. His humor was off. He had a concussion.

So for the 2nd time in 2 weeks, one of my guys got a CT Scan. Thankfully, his inner-brain was there and not injured beyond repair.

1 comment: