Monday, December 27, 2010

If You Really Knew Me...

...You'd know that about 5 minutes after I posted my last post I called my friend Lee at a local women's center to schedule a 3D/4D ultrasound and find out if I have a Miss Baby or Mr. Baby....Why I thought I had a prayer to make to 40 weeks I do not know....Where is my self-awareness? Gone, I guess.

We had the ultrasound last Wednesday, but waited until Christmas to tell everyone the fun news....

We had just finished opening presents at my parent's house when I pulled out a surprise present for Julia telling her that Mommy and Daddy got a new picture of the baby and the present inside would tell her if it was a baby boy or a baby girl.

She popped off the top of the gold star box and pulled out....

a LITTLE BROTHER bib!

Everyone cheered/high-fived, etc. It was fun :)

So I'm having a little remorse proclaiming my Team Pink-ness, but you need to know my pinkness came from wanting a sister for Julia and definitely not from not wanting another sweet baby boy. We are truly very excited to add another little man to our family. Julia remains the princess on the pedestal and my dad will need to get two carts when golfing in about 10 years or so...No, those boys can walk...It's good excercise....

Anywho, now we have moved on the what are we going to name this little guy...I'm open to suggestions as long as your open to "Hellz no" being my reply if appropriate. Seriously, we struggling with this one! Thankfully, we have some time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment