Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Julia Punk'd Josh


So, there's a little practical joke war going on at my office...Somebody taped my cube....Somebody put toner all over one of my co-worker's phone so he ended up with black stuff all over the side of his head (hilarious, hilarious, hilarious) and so on...

I made the mistake of telling Julia....who decided these were great ideas...
Last night, I was telling her stories in her bed while Jason was helping Josh brush his teeth.
From her room, I heard the water running and Josh gagging, spitting, whimpering, and Jason asking him if he's ok over and over again.

I sat up and asked Jason what was going on...and then Julia looked up at me smiling, "Mom, I did something funny."

"What?"

"I put soap all over Joshy's toothbrush," her eyes shining. "Wasn't that a good one?"

I hopped out of her bed just in time to see Josh throw up in the hallway. It was pitiful. His eyes were red as he kept spitting. Jason ran down stairs to get him water.

The soap dispenser said call poison control so I did. Julia was at my side begging me to tell the lady that it was an accident...She really did feel bad not knowing that it would make him sick...
Thankfully, Josh is fine. Hand soap just gives you a tummy ache at most....He fell asleep shortly after with no other issues.

So whatever riff raff shananigans happen at my office will be kept mum at my house from now on...Thank God she doesn't know what toner is!

No comments:

Post a Comment