Friday, September 25, 2009

Bake Day "#2"

So, my sister Elizabeth and I had a bake day yesterday.

After all the cookies were cooked and buckeyes were dipped, I decided to start cleaning up the mess our 4, 2, and 1 yr old had made while we were in the kitchen.

As I was putting the cushion back on the couch, I saw a little chocolate chip on the seat. Not wanting a stain on my light khaki couch, I casually popped it in my mouth.

0.1 millisecond later, I realized it was not a chocolate chip, but a left over speck of crap my dog must have left from his furry behind!!!!

I spat it out on the carpet, threw myself hysterically onto the arm of the couch, crying, laughing, screaming...while my sister is calling everyone and their mother giving them a play by play of my demise...

I grabbed the closest cleaning product, which happened to be my lemon-scented antibacterial hand foam, and shot it in my mouth, with hot/cold/hot/cold water and then a few shots of chloroseptic. If I was thinking logically, I would have taken a few shots of rum we have stashed in the back of the pantry...that would have at least taken the edge off the trauma of the situation.

Today, after countless teeth-brushings, I am beginning to feel a little less defiled and a little less contaminated, but I can't help but think it'll be a very long time before life is back to normal.

So no "my kid really said that" in this post...Just my mom saying, "My kid really ate that" with her hand over her mouth trying to hide the laughing.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!!
    OMG,OMG,OMG!
    You ate doggie poo!!!! hahahahaha

    Sorry... that is just one of the funnest/grossest things I've ever heard!

    ReplyDelete