Sunday, October 4, 2009

What Will They Say?


Tomorrow I go back to work full time until March - and I'm warning all my work friends now, I might be a little bit of a mess for a little bit of a while...

I do love my job. It's fun even when it's not fun. I love negotiating, wheelin' and dealin', and the whole analytics of what I do - and most of all, I love helping our business owners make more $$$ year after year...and of course, making some $$$ myself isn't too bad either...

So, while I am happy about where I am going, leaving my babies all week makes me unbearably sad. I know they will be fine. Julia will go to Pre-K and after care at a school she loves (and heck, it might do her some good ;). Joshua will spend M-W at my dear friend Heather's home (which if ever there was a place I'd want my baby to be outside of family, it's there) - and then Th/F with Nanna (who is THE GREATEST in the world).

The whole "it's harder on you, than it is on them" is totally true. They are in great hands and I am so thankful for that - - but will be counting down the days until they are back in mine.

So I enter this week just sad. I'll miss them so much...but know come March, everything will be alright, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment